When you support scholarships at the University of Saint Francis, you help provide essential financial aid packages that could be the deciding factor in whether a student can attend the university. We will work with you to create a new scholarship or to fund an existing scholarship program that will support USF.
Donors may establish a named scholarship that does not require an endowment. Named scholarships are designed to encourage scholarship support at annual levels.
Donors wishing to establish a named annual scholarship must give an annual gift of $2,500 or more. Donors have the ability to name their scholarship after themselves, in memory or honor of another, etc.
Donors who wish to help students and establish a lasting memorial may endow a scholarship.
Donors wishing to establish an endowed scholarship must do the following:
- Donate $25,000 or more (can be paid over a five-year period).
- Assist with setting the criteria for the scholarship with a staff member from the Office of Institutional Advancement.
Donors have the ability to name their scholarship after themselves, in memory or honor of another, etc.
- Scholarship donors are given the opportunity to meet their student recipients during the year.
- All scholarship donors are invited to our annual Scholarship Luncheon in the spring.
- The annual scholarship funds go directly to aiding students with demonstrated financial need.
- The endowed scholarship uses interest only when awarded to students.
- You scholarship will create a unique bond between you and the student recipient.
- Your support helps students become part of the USF tradition of excellence.
Contact the Office of Institutional Advancement to discuss scholarships today.