Calling All Alumni!
The USF campus is the place to be, as much today as yesterday. There’s no shortage of fun and meaningful events — all of which celebrate USF and Cougar pride!
There are many special events held for alumni throughout the year, including:
- USF Art Bazaar/Holly Trolley Tour: November 30, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Artists, reserve your spot: https://usfartbazaarentry2019.eventbrite.com
- Christmas at USF: December 6-10
- Lighting of the Lake: December 3, 5:30 p.m.
- Yuletide Gathering: December 5, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Breakfast with St. Nicholas: December 7, 10 a.m. to noon
- Network for Success: February 6
- Murder Mystery: February 21-22, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- SCAN Easter Egg Basket Build: March 24, 6 to 8 p.m.
- St. Joseph School of Nursing Reunion: April 24, 6 to 9 p.m.
- St. Joseph School of Nursing 50th Class Brunch: April 25, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CASPYs and Athletic Hall of Fame Induction: April 25, 7 to 10 p.m.
- 50th Class Commencement Celebration Brunch: May 2, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Commencement: May 2, 1 to 5 p.m.
Your Event at USF
When you’re planning your next event, think USF. Whether it’s a wedding reception or a baby shower, a birthday or anniversary celebration, or a meeting or holiday party for an organization you’re involved with, USF has magnificent spaces — including Brookside and more. If you are interested in planning a special class reunion, or any number of occasions, contact the Alumni Office. We’ll work with you to achieve a memorable event.